外链论坛

 找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 41|回复: 2

外贸进出口业务员研发市场参展进出口操作实务操作所有流程英语19

[复制链接]

2875

主题

1万

回帖

9910万

积分

论坛元老

Rank: 8Rank: 8

积分
99109683
发表于 2024-8-28 10:52:42 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

Carl: Darling, how long is it since Paul Osman came to Centreville?

亲爱的,自从保罗.奥斯曼来沈翠威亚到此刻有多久了?

Eve: Six months.

六个月了。

Carl: Six months, And that was when he got his first export order.

六个月,正是那个时候,他得到了第1个出口订单。

Eve. Aha. And now look at it! Jayal Motors have become so popular here.

哈哈。此刻瞧瞧吧!XXX摩托在这儿已然变得如此受欢迎了。

Carl: Yes and with summer here at last, they must be in great demand.

是的,况且这儿的夏天,她们的摩托车必定有很大的需要

Eve. Mm Sales have gone up sharply-200 a month.

嗯,营销已然大幅上涨-每一个月200辆

Carl: And to think it was Jayal Motors that brought us together, come on, this calls for a celebration.

想想,XXX摩托让咱们步行到一块,来,这得有一个庆祝活动

Eve:To Jayal Motors.

祝XXX摩托。

Carl: To us. And Ive got something else to celebrate.

咱们。我还有别的事情要庆祝。

Eve: Oh? Whats that?

奥?那是什么?

Carl: Well, the Embassy has been very impressed with my handling of the Jayal project especially as I was relatively new to Industria. Theres talk of promotion.

嗯,大使馆对我处理贾亚尔项目印象深刻,尤其是因为我是刚才到Industria。可能提高我了。

Eve: Carl, thats wonderful.

卡尔,那太好了

Carl:And maybe Ill get another posting.

况且,可能有将得到另一个工作任命。

Eve: Oh. where to, do you have any idea?

哦。去哪里,你有什么大概方向吗?

Carl: Well, Ive heard through the prapevine that it will be the USA.

嗯,我从小道信息听说,可能将去美国

Eve: As far away as that.

那样远?

Carl: Oh! I forgot to tell you. I got a letter from Paul today.

哦! 我忘了告诉你。我今天收到了保罗的信

Waiter: Excuse me, sir, Grapefruit cocktail?

对不起,先生,柚汁鸡尾酒

Carl: Er... for the lady please.

呃...请给女士

Eve: Thank you.

谢谢!

Waiter: And pate for you, sir?

给你肉馅饼的,先生?

Carl: Yes, thank you.

是的,谢谢你。

Eve: Well go on, What did he say?

好吧,继续,他说什么?

Carl: Now let me see, where is that letter?

此刻让我找找,那封信在哪里了

Carl: And of course they send you their love, Taras fine and theyre expecting the baby any day.

当然了,她们带来了对你问好,塔拉很好,她们随时期待着婴儿的到来

Eve: Oh, lovely.

哦,太可爱了。

Carl: Oh, listen to this bit. Ill read it out to you." We had some grumbles from the men at first about coping with the orders. but the new shift pattern and assembly system we introduced seems to be paying dividends, Plans are underway to build a new extension to the factory but this requires a lot of borrowed money which is putting a strain on the balance sheet. to say nothing of myself and Jack."

哦,听这一段。我读给你听,“一起始因为应对订单,咱们工人有有些抱怨,但咱们引进了新的换班模式和装配系统后似乎是收到效果,计划正在扩建一个新的工厂,但这需要非常多贷款,这是在资产负债表上增多压力,更不要说我自己和杰克了。

You know, Eve, theres a lot to be said for merging with one of the bigger companies in Dabu ... some have already shown interest.

晓得,夏娃。非常多人在传说达布的一家大机构要吞并...有些已然显示了兴趣。

Eve. Oh, no, Carl, Thats exactly what Paul wants to avoid! Theyre under strain at the moment, but thats only because they havent been in the export business long.

哦,不,卡尔,这正是保罗想要避免的!她们日前处在紧张状态,但这只是由于她们的出口业务才刚才起始

Carl: Yes, it would be a pity if the family were to lose control of their own business...

是的,倘若这个家庭失去对自己业务的掌控,将是一种遗憾

Eve:Well. that was a really meal. Carl.

很好,这真是一顿美餐。卡尔

Waiter: Would there be anything else, sir?

还需要别的什么吗,先生?

Carl:Yes. two white coffees please.

是的,请来两杯加奶咖啡

Eve: Yes please.

好的,请。

Waiter:Thank you, sir.

谢谢,先生。

Eve:You know Carl. Ive been thinking, Jayals success is good news for us. but it doesnt help Industrias balance of payments.

晓得卡尔。我始终在想,贾亚尔的成功对咱们是好信息。但它不会帮忙INDUSTRIA的国际收支平衡。

Carl: No, no. Its in the red. isnt it?

是的,是的,她们已然赤字了,不是吗?

Eve.Yes. and the present government is under pressure from the unions to introduce import controls.

是的。日前的政府正受到来自工会的压力,需求实行进口管理

Carl: Yes. but its not going to be in anyones interests to start a trade war, is it?

是的。然则起始一场贸易战争,对任何人都好处,是吧?

Waiter: Your coffees, sir.

先生,你的咖啡。

Carl: Ah, thank you.

啊,谢谢!

Eve:I hope youre right. Anyway, that shouldnt worry you. Youre in the Diplomatic Service not business.

期盼你是对的。反正,这不该该令你担心。你在外交界不是做生意的。

Carl: Eve, I only joined the Diplomatic Sevice to please my father. He thought is was a good way to see the world. Hes a wealthy farmer in Zuritania but hes never been outside his country, Now, Im rather attracted by the business world.

夏娃,我进入外交界,只是为让我父亲高兴。他认为这是一个很好认知世界的方式。他是在苏黎世的一个富有的农民,但他从来到过其他的国家。此刻,我被商场世界吸引了

Eve: Mmm... you know. I think Id like a change too.Ive already had a few cross words with Fortesquieu for spending too much time with Jayal Motors, even though Jayal is becoming one of our best clients.

嗯...你晓得。我想改变一下。我已然与Fortesquieu吵架了,关于花太多的时间在贾亚尔摩托上,即使贾亚尔是咱们最好的客户之一。

Carl:What about going into business together!

咱们一块做生意怎么样?

Eve: What?

什么?

Carl: I give up the Diplomatic Service, You tell Fortesquieu to find someone else to shout at!

我放弃外交工作,你告诉Fortesquieu找个别人去喊吧!

Eve:Then you wont have to go to the states!

这般你就不必去美国了!

Carl:Eve. darling. I wouldnt dream of going anywhere without you!

夏娃。亲爱的。你的地区我做梦都不会去的。

Eve: Oh. Carl ...

哦,卡尔。

Carl: Waiter, the bill please....

服务员,结账。

回复

使用道具 举报

0

主题

1万

回帖

1

积分

新手上路

Rank: 1

积分
1
发表于 2024-9-8 01:49:59 | 显示全部楼层
感谢您的精彩评论,为我带来了新的思考角度。
回复

使用道具 举报

2916

主题

1万

回帖

9913万

积分

论坛元老

Rank: 8Rank: 8

积分
99139580
发表于 2024-10-5 16:25:39 | 显示全部楼层
真情实感,其含义为认真了、走心了的意思,是如今的饭圈常用语。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

站点统计|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|外链论坛 ( 非经营性网站 )|网站地图

GMT+8, 2024-10-18 19:22 , Processed in 0.076970 second(s), 19 queries .

Powered by Discuz! X3.4

Copyright © 2001-2023, Tencent Cloud.