1 Please confirm the shipping method you prefer.
请确认您偏好的运输方式。
2 The shipment will be ready for dispatch by the end of the week.
货物将在本周末准备好发货。
3 We will send you the bill of lading once the shipment is on its way.
货物发出后,咱们会将提单发送给您。
4 The goods will be packed in wooden crates for protection.
货物将装在木箱中以守护。
5 Please provide the necessary import documents.
请供给必要的进口文件。
6 The shipment will be insured against loss and damage.
货物将投保以防丢失和损坏。
7 We can arrange partial shipments if needed.
倘若需要,咱们能够安排分批发货。
8 Please inform us of any special handling requirements.
请通知咱们任何特殊处理需求。
9 We will update you with the tracking information once available.
一旦有跟踪信息,咱们会即时更新您。
10 The goods will be shipped from our warehouse in Shanghai.
货物将从咱们位置于上海的仓库发出。返回外链论坛:www.fok120.com,查看更加多
责任编辑:网友投稿
|