外链论坛

 找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 52|回复: 2

搞定外贸邮件,商务信函实用100句

[复制链接]

3062

主题

3万

回帖

9913万

积分

论坛元老

Rank: 8Rank: 8

积分
99139046
发表于 2024-7-31 23:13:15 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

1. Wed like to express our desire to establish business relationship with you on the basis of quality, mutually benefit and exchange of needed goods .

咱们期盼保准质量、互惠互利以及交易彼此需要的货物的基本上和你们创立业务关系。

2 .In order to extend our export business to your country we wish to enter direct business relations with you.

为了扩大咱们在贵国的出口业务,咱们期盼和你们创立直接贸易关系。

3. Our hope is to establish mutually beneficial trading relations between us .

期盼咱们之间能够创立互惠互利的贸易关系。

4. We looking forward to further extensions of pleasant business relations.

咱们期待进一步保持愉快的业务关系。

5. It’s our hope to continue with considerable business dealing with you.

咱们期盼是和你们保持可观的生意往来。

6. We looking forward to receiving your quotation very soon.

咱们期待尽快收到你们的报价单。

7.I hope you see from the reduction that we are really doing our utmost.

期盼你能够看到咱们事实上已然作出了最大程度的让价。

8.We hope to discuss business with you at your earliest convenience.

咱们期盼在你方便的时候和你洽谈业务。

9.We wish to express our desire to trade with you in leather shoes.

咱们非常期盼和你进行皮鞋的买卖生意。

10.We look forward to your early reply and trust that through our mutually cooperation we shall be able to conclude this transaction with you in the near further.

咱们期待您的即时反馈,并且相信经过互相之间的合作,咱们会进行越来越多的交易。

11.I hoped we can do business together and looking forward to hearing from you soon.

期盼咱们能够一块做生意,期待尽快得到您的回答。

12.I hoped we can cooperate happily.

期盼咱们合作愉快。

13. I hoped we can continue our cooperation.

期盼咱们能够继续合作。

14 .We sincerely hope that this transaction will turn out to the satisfaction of both parties.

咱们真诚地期盼这次交易双方都能满意。

15.We hoped that this market trend will continue.

期盼市场形势能够继续保持。

16 .It is hoped that you will seriously take this matter into consideration and let

us have your reply soon.

期盼谨慎思虑一下这个事情,并且尽快给咱们一个回复。

17 .We hoped that you will deal with our request honestly.

期盼你们能公正地处理咱们的请求。

18. We hope to receive your immediate answer.

期盼尽快得到你们的答复。

19. We are looking forward to having your early reply to this matter.

咱们期待你们的尽快答复。

20. We hoped that this dispute can be settled through friendly negotiation without be submit for arbitration.

期盼此次争端能够经过友好协商的方式处理,而不是经过仲裁的方式处理

21. We look forward to your settlement at early date .

期盼你们尽早进行结算。

22. Your early settlement of this case will be appreciated.

感谢您的早点结算。

23. We hoped you can settle the claim as quickly as possible.

期盼尽快处理债权问题。

24. We hoped that there will be no repetition of this kind of trouble in the future .

期盼以后再也不会有这种麻烦。

25 .We expect that you will offer us a lower price as soon as possible.

我们期待你们能够尽快给咱们一个比较低的价格。

26. We hoped that the matter can be brought to a satisfactory conclusion.

咱们期盼这个事情能够得到满意的结果。

27. I do hope this undesirable incident will not stand in the way of our future business.

我不期盼这个令人不快的意外不会妨碍咱们以后的生意。

28.We hope this matter will not effect our good relations and future dealings.

咱们期盼这件事不会影响咱们良好的关系和以后的生意。

29. I wished this business will bring benefit to both of us.

期盼这个生意对咱们双方都有益。

30. We hoped this incident will not bring any harm to our pleasant relations.

期盼这个意外不会损伤咱们之间的良好关系。

31. This model of typewriter is efficient and endurable , economical and practical for middle school students.

此款打印机有效,耐用,经济尤其适合与中学生运用

32. The computer we produced is characterized by its high quality, compact-sized, energy-saving and it’ also easy-to-learn and easy-to-operate.

咱们生产的电脑以高品质,结构紧凑,节能,学习操作简易而著叫作

33.They are not only as low-priced as other makers, but they are distinctly superior in the following respects .

咱们制品不仅与同等制品同样价位优惠况且在以下有些方面更拥有先进之处。

34. You will get a 30% increasing production upon using this machine and also it allows one people to perform the task of three people.

运用这台设备能够使生产率加强30%,一样能够使三个人所做的工作,由一个人就能够完成。

35. This product will pay its own way in a year.

设备能够维持运用一年。

36.This machine will pay back your investment in 6 month.

运用这台设备6个月就可收回投资成本。

37.The new type of suitcase card designed by our engineers is very ingenious and practical.

咱们的工程师设计的包装物卡片精致而实用。

38.This kind of bicycle can be folded in half and handy to carry around ,especially useful during traveling and traffic jams.

这款自动能够折叠成一半那样大,便于手提,尤其适用与旅行或交通拥挤时。

39.The maximum speed of this kind of variable speed bicycle is 30 K/H .

这款赛车速度最快达到30千米每小时。

40.These machines have few breakdowns and easy to maintain because of their simple

mechanical structure.

公司设备结构简单,因此呢故障少,便于守护

41.Compared with other brands, this kind of Tyre cost less per mile and wear much longer due to its topnotch rubber.

与其他品牌相比,这种轮胎运用高品质橡胶,磨损小,耐用。

42. This kind of Tyre is characteristic of nonskid stop on wet road.

此轮胎可在湿滑路面正常运用

43.This material has a durable and easy-to-clean surface.

这种材料便于清洗,且耐用。

44.This kind of air-conditioning system is practical and economical for the needs of your company.

这种空调经济耐用,适用与机构,企业。

45.Our products are as superb quality as well as the typical oriental make-up.

咱们制品质量卓越,是典型的东方式设计风格。

46.Our silk garments are made of super pure silk material and by traditional skills.咱们的真

丝衣物是由于上等纯丝为材料,以传统手工技术制成。

47. The garments are magnificent and tasteful and have long enjoyed great fame both at home and aboard.

这类衣物既华丽况且极具鉴赏价值,享誉国内外。

48.As our typewriters are made of light and hard alloy they are both portable and endurable.

咱们的打印机由轻质的硬质合金制成,携带方便,经久耐用。

49.The hand bags we quoted are all made of the best leather and various the kinds and the styles in order to meet the requirements of all walks of life in your country.

咱们向您举荐的这款手提包由最好的皮革制成,品种齐全,风格各异,以满足贵国各样人群

区别需要。

50.As our products have all the feature you need and 20% cheaper compared with that

Japanese made ,I strongly recommended to you.

我向您剧烈举荐咱们制品具备您所想要的所有特征,况且比同等日本制品便宜20%。

51.Vacuum cleaners of this brand are competitive in the international market and are the best- selling products of their kind.

这个品牌的真空净化器是日前国际市场上最拥有竞争力且销量最好的一款。

52. “Forever” multiple speed racing bicycles are sure to be sellable in your market.

“永久”牌变速赛车在您的市场中必定热销。

53. Owning to its superior quality and reasonable price our silk has met with warm reception and quick sale in most European countries.

鉴于它的高品质和恰当的价格,咱们的真丝衣物在欧洲市场备受好评,营销火速

54.We feel that our product is the best kind in Asia and we can very well compete against Japan in price.

咱们认为咱们制品是亚洲市场上最好的,能够在价格上与日货竞争。

55. Our goods are greatly appreciated in other markets similar to your own.

咱们的货物在其他市场上备受好评。

56.By virtue of its super quality ,this product is often sold out in many areas.

因为品质卓越,这款商品经常在有些地区脱销。

57.Our products are superior in quality and moderate in price and are sure to be sellable in your market.

咱们制品质量好,价格优惠必定会在您的市场上热销。

58.These items are most sellable in our market.

这些制品咱们的市场中有售。

59.There have been a steady demand in our market for this kind of toy.

此类玩具在咱们的市场中供货充足稳定。

60.We have the pleasure in recommending you the goods similar to the sample you send.

咱们很高兴向您举荐咱们制品,并为您供给样件。

Unit three 业务范围介绍

61.We wish to introduce ourselves to you as a sate-owned corporation dealing exclusively in light industrial goods.

很高兴向你介绍我司为一家专业生产灯具的国有企业。

62.We are introducing ourselves as one of the leading exporters of the same line of business

我司是一家同行业的领导性的出口企业

63.We have the pleasure of introducing ourselves to you as a state corporation specializing in the export of canned goods.

很高兴向你介绍我司为一家专业出口罐装货物的国有企业

64.We introduce ourselves as dealers in bicycles and spare parts. We have been in this line for over two decades.

我司为自动车及其配件的经销商,从事该行业20余年

65.Our corporation is specialized in handling the export business of textiles

我司致力于从事纺织品出口生意

66.The main products our corporation deals in are electrical appliances.

我司从事的重点制品是电子制品

67.Our company is mainly engaged in agricultural products.

我司重点致力于家业制品业务

68.We specialize in the export of table-cloths.

咱们重点从事台布出口业务

69.Our company mainly deals with the export business of silk goods.

我司重点从事丝织品出口业务

70.Our specialization is the exportation of Chinese silk garments

我司专门从事中国丝绸衣服出口

71.We are engaged in the import and export of machinery.

咱们从事机械进出口业务

72.We are now doing a large import business in fruits from Southeast Asia.

咱们现从事东南亚果蔬进口生意

73.We specialize in handling clocks and watches of all sorts.

咱们重点从事各类钟表及手表生意

74.We also take on a variety of silk piece goods

咱们做各类丝织品生意

75.Our activities cover a wide range of commodities, such as ties, belts and shirts.

咱们的业务范围为日用品,例如领带,腰带和衬衫

76.We are in a very good position to supply most grades of canned fish at competitive prices and for good delivery

咱们在供应最高级罐装鱼方面拥有竞争性的价格和及时的交货期的优良

77.We are in a position to accept orders against customers samples specifying design, specifications and packaging requirements.

咱们能够接受顾客针对样品个性设计、规格及包装需求的订单

78.We are now exporting straw and willow products, embroideries, porcelain wares, jade carvings, antiques, Chinese paintings, silk flowers and various kinds of toys and gifts.

咱们出口稻草类和柳制品、刺绣品、瓷陶器、翡翠饰品、古董、中国油画、丝花和各样玩具和礼品

79.Our corporation is a major producer of technically advanced machinery and chemicals for industry and agriculture.

我司是一家从事工农业方面的先进技术的机械和化学制品的厂家

80.Electronic products fall within the scope of our business activities

电子制品在我司业务范围内

81.We also do export business of hand made woven articles.

咱们出口手工丝制业务

82.We have been engaged in the glass business with many Asian countries for many years

咱们已然和许多亚洲国家从事数年的玻璃生意

83.Our company is mainly in the line of exporting Chinese art objects to European markets.

我司重点是将中国制品销往欧洲市场

84.We also do import and export business in chemicals and agricultural products

咱们从事化工和农业制品的进出口业务

85.We have been importing and exporting all kinds of metals and minerals for 30 years and have many customers and friends in over 80 countries and regions

咱们有30数年的金属和矿石进出口历史,已有80余个国家的客户和伴侣

86.Our corporation is a group enterprise integrating scientific research, business, production and service.

我司是一家集研究、贸易、生产和服务为一体的集团性机构

87. As a joint venture, our corporation has won a prominent position in the fields of home electronics, computers and telecommunications in China

做为一家合资企业,咱们在中国家电、计算机和电讯行业得到卓越的地位

88. We are prepared to accept orders for goods with customers’ own trade marks or brand names

咱们正准备接受来自客户自有商标和品牌商品的订单

89. We have been handling leather shoes and gloves for more than 20 years

咱们已然从事皮鞋和手套20余年

90. We have been engaged for two decades in the manufacture of such equipment.

咱们已从事设备制造20余年

91.We assure you that such things will not happen again in our future deliveries.

咱们保准这类事情在将来的交付中再也不出现

92.We’d like to avail ourselves this opportunity to assure you of our broad attention in handling your future order.

咱们非常爱惜这次机会,保准在将来的订单中更加重视

93.Our products are always good as the samples we send ,I can promise there will be not debasement of quality.

咱们制品始终咱们发给你的样品那样好,我能保准将不会降低质量

94.I guarantee that there is not difference in quality between the products we send you next month and what’s samples you saw just now.

保准在质量上,咱们下月发给你的货物和刚才你看到的样品是同样

95.I can promise you that the product we send you will be of A-one quality.

我能保准咱们将发给你的制品属于A级

96.Our products are surely of standard quality.

确信咱们制品质量一流

97.I give you my word that the payment will be made not later than the end of June.

保准付款将不迟于六月末

98.I promise I will check into these problems and find out if they were our fault.

保准我将检测这些问题并确认是不是咱们的过错

99.We can make sure that goods avoid been damaged during the transit.

咱们能确信货物在运输过程中避免受损

100.We will provide a fresh guarantee for the protection of the equipment repaired.

咱们将重新保准设备维修的守护

微X搜索:小E每日英语(订阅号)

微X号:every-day-english

「小E英语」做你口袋里的英语杂志!





上一篇:2022“武汉纺织大学外经贸学院”专升本:录取率、考试科目……
下一篇:纺织外贸邮件管理,助力外贸人有效处理邮件
回复

使用道具 举报

3132

主题

3万

回帖

9996万

积分

论坛元老

Rank: 8Rank: 8

积分
99968646
发表于 2024-9-26 18:04:57 | 显示全部楼层
我们有着相似的经历,你的感受我深有体会。
回复

使用道具 举报

3121

主题

3万

回帖

9910万

积分

论坛元老

Rank: 8Rank: 8

积分
99108633
发表于 2024-11-6 09:18:40 | 显示全部楼层
i免费外链发布平台 http://www.fok120.com/
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

站点统计|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|外链论坛 ( 非经营性网站 )|网站地图

GMT+8, 2024-11-22 23:18 , Processed in 0.114489 second(s), 21 queries .

Powered by Discuz! X3.4

Copyright © 2001-2023, Tencent Cloud.