做外贸,英语是避不开的梗。虽然此刻各类翻译软件的显现,为咱们供给了不少便利,但倘若自己亦能数量把握有些外贸常用语,在平常工作中将会更加如鱼得水。
下面,分享一篇超实用的外贸常用英语大全,来认识下。
1、关于付款
Payment is to be effected (made) before the end of this month.
这个月末以前应该付款。
We cant accept payment on deferred terms.
咱们不可接受延期付款。
Whats your reason for the refusal of payment?
你们拒付的理由是什么?
Collection is not paid.
托收款未得照付。
We dont think youll refuse to pay.
咱们相信你们不会拒付。
Only one refusal of payment is acceptable to the bank.
银行只接受一次拒付。
You ought to pay us the bank interest once payment is wrongly refused.
倘若拒付错了,你们应该偿付我方的银行利息。
Well not pay until shipping documents for the goods have reached us.
见不到货物装船单据,咱们不付款。
Were worrying that a decline in prices might lead to refusal of payment.
咱们担心市场价格下跌会导致拒付。
Of course payment might be refused if anything goes wrong with the documents.
倘若单据有问题,当然能够提出拒付。
The equipment will be paid in installments with the commodities produced by our factory.
设备以咱们工厂生产的制品分期偿还。
Now we have settled the terms of payment.
此刻咱们已然谈妥了付款要求。
Shall we have a talk about terms of payment today?
咱们今天谈谈付款要求怎么样?
What is the mode of payment you wish to employ?
您期盼用什么方式付款?
This is the normal terms of payment in international business.
这是国际贸易中惯用的付款方式。
We cant accept any other terms of payment.
咱们不可接受其他的付款要求。
If you cant be more flexible, we wont accept your terms of payment. 倘若你们不可灵活些,咱们将不接受此种付款方式。
2、关于运输
The two sides finally reached an agreement on the mode of transportation.
双方就运输方式达成为了协议。
Today lets discuss the mode of transportation of the steel we ordered.
今天咱们就谈谈关于钢材的运输方式吧。
How do you usually move your machines?
你们出口设备习惯运用哪种运输方式?
The goods are now in transit.
此批货物正在运输途中。
A part of the goods were damaged in transit.
一部分货物在运输途中受损。
If the cargo spac
|