一. 关于询盘,有那些外贸英语:
May I have an idea of your prices?
能够认识一下你们的价格吗?
Can you give me an indication of price?
你能给我一个估价吗?
Please let us know your lowest possible prices for the relevant goods.
请通知你们相关商品的最低价。
If your prices are favorable, I can place the order right away
倘若你们的价格优惠,咱们能够马上订货。
When can I have your firm C.I.F. prices, Mr. Li?
李先生,什么时候能得到你们到岸价的实盘?
Wed rather have you quote us F.O.B.prices.
咱们期盼你们报离岸价格。
Would you tell us your best prices C.I.F. Hamberg for the chairs.
请告诉你方椅子到汉堡到岸价的最低价格。
Will you please tell the quantity you require so as to enable us to sort out the offers?
为了便于我方报价,能够告诉咱们你们所要的数量吗?
Wed like to know what you can offer as well as your sales conditions.
咱们想认识你们能供应什么,以及你们的营销要求。
How long does it usually take you to make delivery?
你们一般要多久才可交货?
Could you make prompt delivery?
能够即期交货吗?
Would you accept delivery spread over a period of time?
不知你们能不可接受在一段时间里分批交货?
Could you tell me which kind of payment terms youll choose?
能否通知你们将采用哪种付款方式?
Will you please tell us the earliest possible date you can make shipment?
你能否通知咱们最早船期吗?
Do you take special orders?
你们接受特殊订货吗?
Could you please send us a catalog of your rubber boots together with terms of payment?
你能给咱们寄来一份胶靴的目录,连同告诉咱们付款方式吗?
he inquired about the varieties, specifications and price, and so on and so forth.
他询问了品种、花色和价格等状况。
We have inquired of Manager Zhang about the varieties, quality and price of tea.
咱们向
|