外链论坛

 找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 58|回复: 1

外贸新手必看——常用外贸白话

[复制链接]

2968

主题

412

回帖

9117万

积分

论坛元老

Rank: 8Rank: 8

积分
91179205
发表于 2024-7-31 23:49:47 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

外贸狼外贸合作运营中心

帮忙更加多外贸新手小伙伴,快速出单,狼哥整理了外贸常用白话期盼能帮到大众

1.Your goods are ready, please come to take.

你的货准备好了,请过来拿。

2.Have you got any other orders?

您还需要其他货品吗?

3.You promised to pay me next week.

你答应我下周付款的。

4.Call me when the goods ready.

货物准备好了通告我。

5.Youll take or we deliver to you?

自己拿还是送过去?

6.If you don’t find anything exactly to your need,we can also take your order.

倘若你找不到需要的款式,咱们能够接受你的订货。

7.We can also accept your special design.

咱们能够按客户设计接单。

8.Four thousand dollars in advance as earnest money.

定金为4000美金。

9.Have you any manchine on hand?

这款设备此刻有现货吗?

10.That article is out of stock.

现货。

2、关于装运的外贸英语白话900句:

11.Im sorry we can not put the lead in advance.

非常抱歉咱们不可把交货期提前。

12.There is another possibility of ensuring immediate delivery.

还有另一种可能能够保证即期交货。

13.If delivery in Shenzhen, we can receive the goods earlier.

倘若在深圳交货,咱们能够更早些收到货物。

14.Could you do something to advance your shipment?

你们能不可设法提前交货?

15.They negotiated the shipment of the furniture.

她们就家具的装运问题进行了谈判。

16.The time of shipment has not been settled.

交货期还没定下来。

17.We are unable to give you a definite date of shipment now.

此刻咱们没法告诉您确切的装船日期。

18.Can you effect shipment of the order in May?

您看这批货能在5月份装运吗?

19.Is it possible to effect shipment during August?

不可在8月份交货?

20.I hope you can deliver in July.

期盼你们能在7月份交货。

21.What happened to the last order.

上次订的货怎么样啦?

22.Why is shipping delayed?

为何出货延迟了?

23.Well have to cancel that order.

咱们必须取消那批货。

24.Can our order of 200 cars be shipped as soon as possible?

咱们订的200辆小汽车能尽快装运吗?

25.Could you possibly effect shipment more promptly?

你们能不可提前一点交货呢?

3、关于货运的外贸英语白话900句学习:

26.Were getting the order out now.

咱们此刻要出货了。

27.Did you get our packing specifications?

你收到咱们的装箱说明书了吗?

28.You can follow our specifications for packing.

能够咱们的指定方式装箱。

29.It will take more than two days to ship.

那要多个2、三天才可出货哦。

30.Does this whole order go to the same place?

这一整批的货都是送往相同的地区吗?

31.Half of it is for our NewYork plant.

有一半要送到咱们的纽约的厂。

32.Then were going to have to shop it in different lots.

咱们是要掰开送了。

33.Because of the high cost of railway transportations, we prefer sea tansportations.

由于铁路运输花费高,咱们愿意走海运。

34.Sometimes sea transport is troublesome to us.

有时海运对咱们来讲麻烦。

35.Please have the goods transported by air.

请空运此批货。

36.We would prefer to have goods carried by road and not by railway.

咱们宁愿用公路运输而不消铁路。

37.The bill of lading should be marked as prepaid.

提单上应该注明“运费预付”字样。

38.This is one set of the shipping documents coverning the consignment.

这是一套这批货的装运单据。

39.Please dispatch the machine sets we ordered by air.

请空运咱们订购的设备

40.To move the goods by air is quicker.

空运货物更快。

关注外贸狼狼哥,免费学习外贸和跨境电商亚马逊开店知识。

外贸狼外贸合作运营中心业绩榜





上一篇:商务英语白话900句:考研路上的实用宝典
下一篇:常用外贸英语白话900句学习(11)与客户套近乎
回复

使用道具 举报

3120

主题

3万

回帖

9910万

积分

论坛元老

Rank: 8Rank: 8

积分
99108637
发表于 前天 12:13 | 显示全部楼层
我完全同意你的观点,说得太对了。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

站点统计|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|外链论坛 ( 非经营性网站 )|网站地图

GMT+8, 2024-11-22 17:30 , Processed in 1.400654 second(s), 40 queries .

Powered by Discuz! X3.4

Copyright © 2001-2023, Tencent Cloud.